- At Eternal Doctors we specialise in women’s health including family planning, contraceptive advice, pregnancy care, fertility advice, sexual health screening, menopause management and health screening including cervical screening and breast checks.
- Our doctors are trained in Implanon insertion and removal and can remove IUD’s.
- Our doctors are accredited to provide care under the specialist Antenatal Shared Care (ANSC) program offered by the Royal Hospital for Women (RHW). This program involves sharing your pregnancy care between the midwives and obstetricians at the RHW and your family doctor. The advantages of ANSC with your GP include personalised care with your trusted doctor, convenience and easier access to appointments and ongoing care for your family after your baby is born.
- We welcome children at Eternal Doctors and are experienced in providing care throughout pregnancy, infancy and the early stages of child development. We encourage regular check-ups and childhood vaccination. We are also experienced in adolescent healthcare.
- If your child is unwell, please contact reception to book an urgent appointment. For emergencies, especially those after hours, The Children’s Hospital Emergency Department is located on High St Randwick or call 000 for an ambulance
- Childhood vaccination clinics
- At Eternal Doctors we encourage preventative health and offer full check-ups to allow patients to maintain their optimum physical and emotional health.
- We are passionate about caring for the health of your whole family.
- We diagnose and manage acute illnesses but also help you to manage chronic and complex conditions.
- Some patients may be eligible for a GP Management Plan – your GP can help coordinate your care with other allied health providers such as physiotherapists and podiatrists. Eligibility criteria does apply. For help managing a chronic or complex condition please book and appointment with your GP.
- At Eternal Doctors we encourage preventative health and offer full check-ups to allow patients to maintain their optimum physical and emotional health. These include tests for cardiovascular risk factors such as elevated blood pressure and cholesterol, and checks for early signs of bowel, prostate or skin cancer. We also offer sexual health screening and advice and management of problems with sexual function including erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Our doctors are passionate about optimising not only the physical health of our patients but also their mental health. Conditions such as depression and anxiety are common and can have a negative impact on how you feel, think, sleep and function.
- If you are concerned about any mental health issues please talk to one of our doctors. We can offer advice, counselling and referral if appropriate to other health care professionals such as a psychologist or psychiatrist.
- Some patients may be eligible for a Mental Health Care Plan and Medicare rebates for psychological services.
- Our doctors are experienced in performing skin checks. They are also trained to surgically remove small lumps, skin lesions and cysts. Additional procedure costs will apply – please discuss with your doctor.
- Dr Jessica Wilson and Dr Belinda Tosi are also skilled in the use of laser for treatment of common skin conditions such as rosacea, pigmentation and active acne.
- Our doctors are able to provide advice and vaccinations for all your travel health needs.
- We recommend seeing your doctor 4-6 weeks prior to travel if possible as some destinations and vaccinations require a series of injections.